My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

TV Shows that are on DVD that shouldn't be

It amazes me that people will put out crappy tv shows on DVD. Do people really want to relive these shows? I doubt it!!! But these shows are really on DVD for u to buy.

Pure ass DVD's:
Spencer For Hire
Americas Funniest Home Videos
Boy Meets World (Piece of shit show, how did it last for 7 years??? One word: Topanga)
Airwolf
Murder She Wrote
Golden Girls

Who wants to buy these DVD's and watch them??? This is just a short list of the pure crap that is out there. Please don't buy any of this shit!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....Rue McClanah.....uh, I mean mmmmm....Topanga

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter