My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pain Pain and more Pain

My tendonitess on my right foot has come back. This is the second time I have had this happen and I am in a ton of pain. It doesn't bother me when I stand, but once I move it hurts so bad that I want to kill myself. I'm in so much pain right now. I'm sitting down right now, but have to get up and down every once in a while to help people out. This will only get worse before it gets better. Last time it happened was when my folks were in town and it gave me an excuse to sit down on the couch or lay in bed and ignore them. To bad the only person I can ignore right now is me. I guess I will drug up tonight when I get home with some good stuff from Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico, a couple of my crew members bought me a mini accordian from mexico. They got it for me cause I plan on starting a Ranchero band, ranchero music is like the mexican umpa music and it also has a ton of accordian music in it. So I think I might start a band. It will consist of 11 accordians, 1 trumpet, and 1 guitar. I haven't locked down the name of it yet, it's either going to be QF6 (named after a type of paper) or Fuck You Selena. Also the band will be an all gringo band. It will be a novelty band in Mexico and will be the biggest band in mexico since Menuedo!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you've got a case of the gout...

or those crabs have finally migrated.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

i hear bubble plays a mean meat flute.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

A flute player is not allowed in my band. But I have also heard he plays a mean flute

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating insight into travel channel I founf something related to that here travel channel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter