My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Stupid America

Ok, this will show you how stupid america really is. It's time for a quiz

Of the movies listed below, which movie has made the most money?

A) Back to the Future
B) Mission Impossible
C) The Matrix
D) Meet the Fockers

If you answered D then you are correct and it goes to show you how fucking stupid america really is. When all is said and done that piece of a shit movie will pass some more great films like: Jurrasic Park, Saving Private Ryan, Beverly Hills Cop, Ghostbusters and Raiders of the Lost Ark. The only thing good that will come out of this is the if the movie earns another 30 million it will pass that piece of shit movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Who were the idiots that helped that movie earn $241 million. America is so stupid when it comes to movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter