My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another great Jennifer-ism

I think this blog could just rotate around the stupid shit Jennifer does.

Here's a conversation from tonight:

Jennifer: The sign is outside the store (We put a sign in front of the store saying what the special of the day is) and remind me if I don't bring it in in the morning.

Me: You need to turn around right now and go get the sign

Jennifer: I HAVE THE SIGN IN MY CAR

Me: You just said it was outside the store

Jennifer: NO IT'S IN MY CAR

I hang the phone up at that point or lose connection, 1 of the 2.

Also, just so you don't think I am the only 1 who bags on Jennifer, my mom buzzed me today and asked me if I was going to get Jennifer anything for Valantines Day. I said I probably was, but that she would just lose it. I then asked my mom if I ever told her how she lost her x-mas present. She loved that story.

The reason my mother asked me if I was going to get her anything is because Jennifer has done a great job of getting gifts. Here's recent memory, please understand that this list is incomplete since I forget things.

2004 X-mas: Nothing
2004 Birthday: Nothing
2003 X-mas: Money Clip
2002 X-mas: Comforter for my bed, something she wanted, but pawned it off to me
2001 Birthday: Sheep skin foot massager, something that I never opened and proclaimed I used it all the time

She has also bought me another money clip in the past, I just can't remember what year it was. Needless to say, she can't shop worth a shit. Please don't hire her to be a personal shopper for you unless you want nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter