My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, January 24, 2005

Holla

Watching a show called Russian Brides. Basically it talks about 2 types of guys. The 1) old guy who marries the young girl and the 2) old guy who proposes to a young girl and strings them on. Pure genius. This one couple is on the show, he is 33 years older then his new wife. He's did it for 1 reason, get down on it. She says she is attracted to his mind but not phsyically, but in time, maybe she will find him more attractive. Comedy!!!! Here's an honest to god situation from the show. Older guy is sitting around with friends in the US telling how he has to delay his trip to Russia to visit his woman. He says "Would you like to see a picture of her??" People in the group say yes. So he pulls out a picture from his wallet, shows them the picture and says, "This is a picture of her the morning after we first made love. I went and bought her a gold chain after that"

Like I said, old guys love Russian women I guess.

My Top 5 of Under-rated Candy

5) Whatchamacallit

Not sure what is in it, but it's damn good!!!!
4) Big Kat

Yeah it's a giant kit kat, but it doesn't get the same love as a kit-kat
3) Milk Duds

If they are to solid, they can really bust your teeth, if they are soft, they rock
2) Toffifay

You get 4 of these soft toffee candies with a nut in them in each pack, but if u go to Wallgreens u can get the super pack of them, like 18 in each pack. If I see them at the store I will pick them up. I've had 2 packs of them in the last year. Hard to find and under-rated
1) Bit of Honey

Holy shit this is the holy grail of "get no love" candy. You need to make sure you find soft bit of honeys or else you will chip/break your teeth. Oddly enough 99 cent store has had soft bit of honeys lately.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You completely overlooked Laffy Taffy as an underappreciated candy....I'm so disappointed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter