My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I stink

I'll be the first to admit that I have a funk to me right now. I think I have some serious BO today, well not serious, but I can smell it, so it exists. I guess degree didn't stand up to the test today. Plus I got mustard all over me, well not all over me, but a spot on me.

Other things going on in my life. Didn't see my banker today, but I think she was there. Oh well, I will attempt to see her again tomorrow morning. She's so hot. I did talk to the slutty dressed banker and asked her if I could work out a loan with her. She says she can do loans within the money ammount that I need, so I might spend some more time with her and the whore-ish clothes that she wears.

I understand how the government wants to appear all hip and shit, but someone has a little to much time on there hands. Here's a game for the kids to play that gives the kids an idea of what it is really like when the Tsunami hits. Click here to play this game. I really think it was just like how the picture made it out to be.

By the way, I'm at the University of Phoenix right now and someone asked me if I had a fork or a spoon for them. First off, why the fuck would I have a fork or spoon on me. What do u want to spoon your sandwich or your cookie??? And second of off, u want a spoon or a fork from me so u can eat some other food from someone else and not spend any money from me??? Hell no. Yeah they fuck u in the drive thru, but that doesn't mean I am going to help your non spending ass out. Bitches I tell u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter