My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Love the....

Hey VH1, u know the channel that use to play a ton of Michael Bolton and Richard Marx, well now they have this thing called I love the 90's part duex. Well I'm a sucker and I am watching it. Right now is 96 part duex and they are talking about Romeo and Juliet. Damn Claire Daines was hot in that movie!!!!! OMG she has not aged well. Well at least not in my opinion.

On the way home tonight I went to El Pollo Loco. WTF is El Pollo Loco, it's the crazy chicken you idiot!!!! Oh yeah, it's also a mexican fast food place out here. They have this crazy mascot/spokeman, El Caliente, the Keeper of the El Pollo Loco Flame. Sounds crazy right??? Well it is. Here's some pictures of a commercial they did:








Fuck!!!! Who makes this shit up??? This is pute crap!!! Please some advertising company, please hit me up. I can give u better ideas then this shitbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter