My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Nuggets

Not much going on today. I'm wiped out right now, but that's ok. I get to sleep in tomorrow and catch 1 or 2 z's.

Today was a good day though because I found one of my favorite snacks of all time again. The local gas station is carrying Andy Capp Cheddar Fries. This is the best snack of all time. There are also spicey fries, but the cheddar fries are the best. Why does Andy Capp, the worst cartoon character next to Kathy, get to represent these great snacks??? It beats me.



Don't let this turn into a political thing, cause that is not the issue. But has anyone noticed now that Condalica Rice is going through confirmation hearings to become Secretary of State, she is now know as Dr. Condalica Rice. When did she become a doctor?? Did Sally Struthers hook her up with a masters degree in locksmithing or legal aid??? How does this happen overnight????


1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

maybe UWP honered her with a doctorate? In like ass kissing or something? Do they have betraying blackness? Sorry that was a comment inspired from The BoonDocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter