My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Scam, pure scam!!!!

Ok, so I'm listening to the radio and they are talking about this new coin machine that you place in stores, blah blah blah, just like coinstar. They say u can make 10 cents on every dollar dropped into your machine. But here's the million dollar question, once u get a machine and then once people drop the money in, what do u do with all that change?? No bank will take change anymore. Change is like the anti christ to banks. So is there some sort of secret bank that only takes change and will count it for you?? Hell no, so I proclaim this thing a scam.


MTV is making me so happy. They are doing an Ashlee Simpson marathon. I only hope I can keep up with it, my own little marathon. The new season of her show premieres wednesday, so I'll set both tivos in the house to it so there is no way I can miss it. I will admit though that I like blonde ashlee better then black hair ashlee. Let's compare:



Hot and innocent



Hot and dirty



Ok, both are hot, but I like innocent Ashlee better

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one won't bother with singing anymore? Cause I'll take that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter