My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 13, 2005

My new job

I guess I have a new job, it's a fucking travel agent. Yeah that's right, it's my new gig. My mother demands that I have to book her vacation to vegas. Now we have booked this for her in the past, usually I will pawn it off to Jennifer, she likes feeling important. But not this time, I HAVE TO DO IT!!!! Well thinking my mother isn't really being serious, I tell jennifer to give her a ring and take care of it. Nope, that won't work for my mom, I HAVE TO DO IT. So after a week of not having enough time or some other lame ass excuse I used, my mother finally talked to jennifer about it. But jennifer can look and do the research, but I have to seal the deal. Jennifer did tell them it would cost about $550 a person, but my mom chimed in that there friends are going to fly for $200 per person and it was only 2 weeks ago. Well maybe it's cause they aren't like u and flying on peek flying days, you're fucking flying on a holiday, no one flys then!!!! If my mother doesn't like what I'm doing, call your fucking travel agent, u have 1 and take care of it with her. We will get the same fucking price. I won't feel left out if u don't book your tickets with me, your new travel agent.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Screw the old people they die to easy. If they don't want to do it themselves well then they don't want it badly enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter