My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Another Great Jennifer-ism

She drives me crazy and this is just another example why she makes my life terrible at times. This is my second time tying this so this will be the short version. Basically I went to work today and notice that only 2 persons used there mastercard yesterday and that those 2 charges equalled over $800. Well obviously something is wrong. So I went back and found out the problem. Jennifer who worked University of Phoenix last night charged someone $855 for a sandwich, chips, and a drink, something that should cost only $5.50. Well I refunded the person the difference and I hope they won't notice. Of course Jennifer doesn't remember doing this and oh my god this oh my god that.

Why am I telling this, well cause Jennifer is a fucking idiot and also because when me and jennifer both work at night, her at U of P, and me closing the store, I always want to run the credit card charges and Jennifer tells me that she is not an invalid and that she can do it on her own. Well I went out of my way to tell her that she is now an invalid and that I will be putting the numbers in from now on. Some how I can see the store/me getting ass raped in this situation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter