My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Shit!!!!

Shit I can't remember anything I was going to post on here. Usually I write it on my hand so I remember, but I had no pen when I needed it, so here's what I remember, the 1 of 3 things I remembered

Well I guess some teen boys are using the same come on line that I used as a teen and well up until a year ago. According to this story, teen pregnancies rise during the holidays. Here's the link. So it seems like they are using my great line of, "Let's name 1 of your legs thanksgiving and the other one christmas and I think we should spend some time between the holidays"

Great F'n line!!!!

While at the local grocery store tonight a woman was complaining that all the sale items were gone. HELLO!!!!! It's 2 days before christmas!!!! U should be happy there is bread at the store and Tina's Red Hot Microwave Burritos. They are my favorite!!!

I want to slug Jennifer right now, but also thank her. We have 2 tivos at the house, 1 is mine, the other is hers. She tapes what she wants on hers and vice versa. Well I come home to see she is taping the OC on my tivo. Blahhh such crap!!! But I'm still watching it since it's an episode that Anna is in from last season. She is so so so hot!!!! To bad they kicked her off the show to focus on some crazy bimbos. I hate the OC now!!! No wonder ratings are down!!!!

BTW if u see Jessica Johnson, tell she's cheap. She calls me up for a delivery, which I was happy to do for her, I even gave her a 10% discount. I didn't even give my parents a discount, I'm that tight with the cash. But I did it for Jessica, hoping that she would give me some special loving on the side. Well I dropped it off today and she gives me exact f'n change, no f'n tip!!! I better get some special loving now. Just teasing u Jess, well about the tip, not about the lovin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter