My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

Why I love Jennifer

We got back a counter offer on the house and we have until tonight to accept it. I'm ready to jump on it and call it home. Ohhhhh but not Jennifer. See thie thing is, they want us to pay for the whole home warranty when in the original offer, it had us splitting the cost with the home owner. Well Jennifer isn't cool with that and wants to counter offer them and the only thing she wants changed is the home warranty thing. I told her it was ok and we would just pay the whole thing, she still wasn't ok with that. She wants to put the house in jeopardy over $162.50. This is the only house we like and she won't budge on $162.50. See I'm stubborn, but if I want something, I'm willing to give a bit, but not Jennifer. She's stuck on her ways, and it fucking drives me nuts!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Just do what you want. Why do you have to give into her? Does she ever give into you?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I love it!!!! But it's to bad that I have been having it with myself to much lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter