My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today!!!

Today we are going to put an offer in on a house. We've looked at a bunch of houses and this really is the only one we both liked, so it seems that we might as well quit wasting our time and we're going to try and get it.

Had to put in a new freezer part at the store, yeah it sucks cause it costs major cash, but the funny part is the guy putting it in. See the area that you have to put it in is like next to nothing and he was slamming his head and body all around hitting stuff and letting out loud moans. It made me feel a little bit better considering it's going to cost so much.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Nope, since it's a walkin freezer, which is hooked up to the walkin cooler. Shit, I paid through the nose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter