My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My reality....

Picked up the phone today at work, here's how it went down:

Caller: How much does a half a sub cost

Me: What kind of sub?

Caller: Your cheapest kind

Me: Well that's our hot veggie, it's $3.29

Caller: Do you have any that are $3.99

Me: Yeah we have a bunch of those

Caller: Ok, thanks



This is the kind of stupid things I have to deal with on a daily basis. Stupid people!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet ANOTHER reason you should invest in the Pretzel Hut. You could charge the same price for all the diffent flavors of pretzels.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger K good said...

Gretchen is on to something here.

However, this guy was not stupid he was just wierd. What kind of person calls and say that? 3.99? What the hell? Who are these people?

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One summer in college I worked as a cell phone Directory Assistance operator. This chick called one night in a panic and asked, "WHAT'S THE NUMBER FOR 911?????". I answered, "911". She said, "Oh my God thank you so much!"

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a prudential real estate site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

prudential real estate prudential real estate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter