My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Violate me

Well I was going to write some blah-idt blah blah blah, but that all changed today when I went to go get into my car today and wouldn't you know it, someone broke into my car and cleaned it out. The good news is that a) they really didn't get anything good and b) they didn't break anything to get in. I feel kind of bad for the idiots that broke in and what they got away with:

1) Box with my Ray the Menards Guy bobble head (I can just imagine the look on there face when they opened that box)
2) Tool kit, which was missing half the tools anyways and was breaking down (Poor guys get something they can't pawn either)
3) Trailer Hitch, they forgot to take the balls for it, oooops.
4) 2 Cell Phone Chargers- 1 of them didn't work
5) Backpack-had nothing in it but a 4 year old cell phone and a Mallrats DVD. I guess I will miss the phone since it had all my phone numbers in it, but I will survive. Also I was going to get the new Mallrats 10 year anniversery DVD so no big loss.

Poor guys get nothing to important and were risking getting arrested for pure crap. I was bummed out that they didn't take my dog wrapping paper though, it's so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter