My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, September 26, 2005

Bad T-Shirt, worse memory

Customer came into the yesterday with an old 4 Horseman T-shirt. For those of you that don't know, this was a wrestling t-shirt and it was 4 guys in a group that were bad ass. The problem was that the t-shirt that this kid had on featured Steve McMichael, perhaps the worst horseman of all time.

Sorry if this makes no sense to you, but trust me, in my world, it's funny.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even a good Four Horsemen shirt...

Flair, Tully, Ole, and Double A... the real four horsemen...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Agree, that's why it was the symbol of excellence

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is wrong with Mongo?

Grub Fever 06 a Category 5 fever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter