My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, September 23, 2005

Maybe

Might of found a new house. It's really nice and has a nice spread out. It has a nice big back yard for the dogs and the crazy thing is that it has surround sound throughout the house. Might put a bid in on it monday, maybe.

This week has been kind of crazy and that's a good thing. A corporate person is going to be stopping by the store this wednesday. Basically it's code for her coming down and visiting family, oh and she'll write it off on her taxes.

The new realtor that we have is a pretty strong christian guy, so I hope he obeys the bible and is honest with us and such. He keeps on mentioning that we should look for a house that is close to a neighborhood that we do our business and church stuff in. He mentioned living close to our church 3 times, plus mentioned his christian beliefs 4 times. Oh I can't wait till he finds out that me and Jennifer aren't married. He mentioned my "wife" a couple of times. He will either deal with it or explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter