My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Out in time....

Wheewwwww......they got all of the Katrina refugees out of the state fair grounds just in time. Cause if it wouldn't of been done sooner they would of had a problem. See the home and garden show is going on this weekend at the fair grounds and I think that would of been kind of tacky. Hey your house just got blown away, but when you get it back, why not add this nice water feature or how about these new kitchen countertops. I suppose it would of cut out the middle man out since they could just pick things out in advance. I still think it would of been tacky to have the refugees around while everyone else was looking to improve there house, while the refugees just want a house.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that Hurricane Katrina has to have dashed the hopes of "Walking On Sunshine" fan Deven Detloff, since it's really going to be hard for Katrina And The Waves to market themselves for a come-back from here on...at least for shows around the Gulf. But she'll always have the waves of the hot tub. Maple syrup and mini marshmellos t'boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter