My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day Off

Was going to take a day off yesterday for Jennifer's birthday, well needless to say, that didn't happen since around 10am someone called the store asking us if we could feed 120 people in 2 hours.....ahhhh planning, don't you love it? So me and jennifer hauled into the store, only for an hour we were told. Well that's how it normally would of been on a normal monday, except yesterday we got our ass handed to us cause we were so damn busy, plus throw in the catering stuff and it sucked ass. The crazy things you will do for money. Between leaving the house and getting back, we were gone for 6 hours.

So needless to say the day was ruined for Jennifer, but we did go out to her favorite place for dinner. She was happy about that though.

The tendionitis is back in my foot and I can barely move and it sucks ass. I wish the pain would go away!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter