My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Vacation Stories

Hmmmm where to start....well it started with the plane trip. I have a window seat and this woman, who at the time was sitting next to me, asks me if I would switch seats with her husband who has a middle seat. I nicely told her, "You're killing me" and told her no. She then realized she wasn't even sitting next to me and moved to her correct seat.

When I arrived in Milwaukee my folks were about 30 minutes late to pick me up. I suppose that's better then the time I was in Europe for a summer and they completely forgot that I was coming home and didn't pick me up at the airport.

Got to drive home that night since my old man was tired. I displayed my great driving skills to my mom and told her I like to drive like Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit. She wasn't really thrilled with my skills, but I went on to remind her that it had been 11 years since I got a ticket, so that always shuts her up!!!

Went to the wedding and of course they need to hold it in there home town church. Problem is that the church is 100+ years old and has no A/C and they don't want to turn the fans on so everyone can hear them. Fine, we can hear them, we just can't survive the heat!!!! People always wonder why church attendence is down, I know why. It's cause we are all spoiled people and need A/C and churches don't have A/C.

The reception was fine, no fights or anything like that.

Jennifer's sister is trying to kill her father I think though. Please understand this, some members of her family are red necks and aren't really to liberal with there ideas. So here's why I think she is trying to kill her father. Well she's 42 years old and forever she has been lesbian. Well she probably was once she left the house hold after school. Well the fact that his daughter was lesbian for 20+ years didn't do the old man in, so she needed to change her strategy a little bit. How did she do that, well she's no longer lesbian anymore. Now she's dating a black guy. I'm ok with that, but knowing her father, he has to be going crazy. Well he is still alive, but I think this took a couple years off his life. Can't wait to see what she will do next. I think if she married him, that might push him over the edge. Walking his daughter down the aisle, might just do it.

Hit all the good eateries while in town:
Culvers (Custard)
Taco Johns
Steve's Pizza Ass Blast
Golder Gyro (Best fucking Gyro in the country. 75th and Lincoln in West Allis)

Speaking of Steve's, they were so swamped. It would take them an hour to bus tables. One family didn't even get any service for 45 minutes. They were so short staffed. Heaven forbid that anyone would shift over and help them, nope they drown and people walked out. Ooooops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter