My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

Old Fuck

Well the day has finally arrived and well now I'm 30. It's another level of age. After 16, 18, 21, the next stage is 30 and I've hit it. Next one is 40, ugh.

But at 30 who would of thought I would of been doing the things I am doing. Who would of thought I would of been living in Phoenix, much less who would of thought I would of done morning radio in Phoenix.

Who would of thought that I would of spent almost a third of my life dating the same girl, much less Jennifer. Who would of thought I wouldn't of married her yet, ha ha ha. Keep waiting.

The people that thought I would be a virgin at 30, well your still right. Also the people that thought I would of married the first girl I had sex with, well you might be right. When I have sex with her I will tell you.

I never would of thought that I would of ever lived in Oklahoma City....and liked it.

There's alot of other things that surprise me, maybe I will type more of them later.

Alot of things have surprised me and there's alot more surprises out there, I just don't know them yet. That's probably why it's called a surprise right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter