My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

To late bizzos....

For the second time in the last year and a half, I've had a female friend of mine come and try and break up me and Jennifer and try to get me to go out with them. The recent one happened this last week with a friend of mine who is getting married. I'm not talking about you Julie, trust me this isn't you. Here's how this one went down. This girl called my mom trying to figure out if it was my birthday (the day she called it was my b-day). Well they started talking and my mom mentioned that my mom always thought me and this girl would get together. Well the girl thought that it was a good idea, but since I was with Jennifer she never gave it any thought. Then the girl told my mom that me and the girl had an agreement that when each one of our spouses passed on that we would take care of each other in our old age. Ahhhhhh wait a minute, I never heard of this, holy shit, this is something I would never say.

Ok, so she's also getting married in december, for the second time, and I thought she might ask me to stand up in the wedding. I stood up in her first wedding, so I've done my duty.

Knowing all of this information from the heads up from my mom, I dreaded this call, but the call did come a couple days later and I took it. She then went on to tell me she was getting married in the end of december. My first words were congrats and I can't make it. Ok, so dodged the first bullet. Then she went on to tell me that she talked to my mom for 45 minutes. Then she asked me if my mom told me what they talked about, I said no, but knew the answer was yes. She then went on to tell me that she agreed with everything my mom said. So that means she thinks that we should be together. Oh shit!!! She then goes on to quiz me about me and Jennifer's relationship and if we are happy, when we are getting married, blah blah blah.

I'm just going to do a form letter to all my female friends that I showed interest in, but they just wanted to be friends:

Dear _______,

Please understand, that yes I was nice to you at a certain point in your life and at the time I did show interest in you and would of like to date you, but I wanted to date you back then. I know I treated you real good, better then any guy probably has had in the past. But please understand, that was the past and this is now. You didn't want to give me the time of day when it came to a relationship, hell I would of just settled for a hand job back then and not even dating. But now you think I should just drop everything that I have going on in my life and jump into your open hands. Just cause you finally realized that you know what, it would be nice to have a guy treat me right instead of going for the guy who always caused trouble, that doesn't mean that I care anymore. Doesn't it suck to have the tables turned on you. You want to be with me now, but hey I just want to be friends. But I'll be nice, since I would of settled for you to give me a handjob back then, hell I'll let you give me a handjob now. Don't try and break up my relationship now, just to make yourself happy. You missed out earlier in your life, sorry, you snooze, you lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter