My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, September 02, 2005

Relax

Hey everybody in New Orleans, relax!!!! Don't go out looting, don't bitch, don't complain. Shit is getting done as fast as possible and they are trying to get everyone helped out. To bitch and moan that you aren't getting things taken care of is crazy. It's not as if the government is sitting there and trying to make you go crazy. They just don't have the supplies that you need sitting in a warehouse right outside of New Orleans, cause if they did, guess what, it would be fucked too. I'm sure the people can't understand why the supplies aren't arriving the next day. Ahhh well cause the fucking town is underwater and semi's carrying supplies don't work to well in a couple feet of water.

Now there's another group of people to tell to relax. It's the people who bitch about gas prices. No one is really sitting around and enjoying it, but it really does no good to bitch. The thing is, there's alot of refinerys in the gulf coast area and since that part of the country is all screwed up right now it doesn't matter how much oil you have, if you can't convert it to gas, then you're fucked. Plus to all the people who bitch cause they think that gas stations are gouging you, ahhhh trust me, there probably are a few stations that are, but most of them aren't. Why aren't they gouging you, cause they know if they do, people will remember them and never go back. Plus most are corporate stores and they get the call from the front office and they are the ones telling them to jack the price. Why jack the price, cause the supply of gas is shrinking, cause the refinerys are fucked up and holy shit it's labor day weekend when people go out of town and use gas. See it's a supply and demand thing, supply low, demand high.....prices go up!!!!!

So instead of bitching about things, I'm going to bitch about the people that bitch. So quit bitching and I'll quit bitching.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW CAN YOU RELAX AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!? To quote Bill Murray from Ghost Busters... "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter