My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Vacation

Just got back from Wisconsin and Iowa. Will update later, but I just want to say that I stopped in Platteville on sunday and got some Steve's. But I'll be honest, the main reason I stopped by was to track down Gretchan and offer her a job at the new place I am thinking about developing, a pretzel kind of place thing. So I figured I would stop at the Hedge, but it wasn't open, so she lost her big chance for this job. More stories later

4 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am in Madison now...more Pretzel opportunities than Peeville. I am also much closer to Target.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well to bad since Hy-Vee in DBQ is running 4 bags of chex for $5

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is still not as good as $1 at Target

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Ok, so let me get this straight. You're in Madison, so does this mean you don't have Grub Fever 05: Surviving the Tsunami!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter