My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy Boy

Sorry been real busy lately and I've been working with Jennifer alot. See the thing is, I can't write this while she is around. This is my own personal vent area and it would be kind of hard to do with her sitting over me.

Trained someone for a week last week and ta da, they don't want to show up anymore. Getting people to work is like pulling teeth I swear.

Have a semi bloody nose right now. Why is it semi bloody, cause it's a zit I popped and now wants to bleed and it's right where my nostral meets my face, so it seems like I have a bloody nose. Got the tissue up against it, but how appealing is that when serving food. Not really to appealing. It looks like my nose is having a period. Not very hot!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many times do I have to tell you about sub shop workers??? You need to invest in a Pretzel Hut.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

It's in the plans baby, in the plans. Still waiting for you to migrate out here cause I hear you can make a damn good pretzel. You got the twisting of it DOWN!!!!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I know I have a job waiting for me it is just a matter of time...you do realize I am not 19 anymore?!?!!?! HOWEVER, I do still have a nice rack.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well the nice rack thing is nice and all. Real nice!!!! But just because you're not 19 anymore doesn't mean you can't work for me at my Pretzel Hut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter