My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Confused

I heard that Brook Burke was getting divorced. Am I the only 1 who gets her and Brook Burns confused. Yeah they are both hot, but I have to look at pictures to figure out who it is. Burns is the blond from Dog Eat Dog so I hope that will explain it. I will always remember her cause I met her at a convention in New Orleans. At the time I was like whatever, she's nothing, cya, I want to see strippers on Burben Street. Oooops, made a mistake there. Should of waited to meet her cause the "World Famous Sex Show" on Bourban Street is pure trash. Never go see it.

Not meeting Brook falls into that should of done something different. Another story that falls into that category is me saying Dr. Phil is a no one. Before he was famous he was a speaker at a convention and we all mocked as a fucking idiot. Then a couple weeks later his people called me wanting to be on the show and I laughed it off. Ooooops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter