My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

Color Me Badd is bad bad bad!!!!

Can't miss a chance to talk about a great band, but this time I will talk about a piece of shit band, Color Me Badd. Here's the story:

OKLAHOMA CITY - Bryan Abrams, a former singer with the 1990s boy band Color Me Badd, is being sued for $16,000 that his ex-wife alleges he owes in back child support.
Shon Gables, a news anchor for WCBS in New York City, filed the lawsuit and appeared in Oklahoma County District Court earlier this week with the singer's other ex-wife, Ashly Abrams. The 35-year-old Abrams was one of the founding members of the Oklahoma-based quartet, whose debut album, "C.B.M.," sold more than 8 million copies. Their hits included "I Wanna Sex You Up" and "I Adore Mi Amor."

Gables estimates she has spent $10,000 trying to recover support owed by Abrams, who now works in an Oklahoma City tire store. Ashly Abrams, a hairdresser, said she helped pay Bryan Abrams' legal fees against Gables until their own three-year marriage ended in 2003. The singer has played no role in the life of their 3-year-old daughter, Ashly Abrams alleges.
Bryan Abrams issued a statement claiming, "My ex-wife's allegations are simply that: 'allegations.' I prefer to tell my side of the story in court, where I am confident that God will see that truth prevails."
Abrams attorney, Floyd Taylor, told District Judge Allen J. Welch that his client didn't know about the child support agreement and is seeking to have it overturned.
Abrams' fiance, Kim Frazier, said he is working on a new recording to follow his 2001 solo album, "Welcome to Me."
Gables says Abrams long ago spent all the money he made during his Color Me Badd days: "He has nothing to show for it, except the ASCAP publishing he co-owns with other members of the group."


Ok, so that's a great story, but what's the best part of the story, the picture that is attached to the story:





Ummmm, someone needs to tell him he's holding a golden dong. Not to cool when you are trying not to be known as a gay band.

















See to me, CMB was a combination of looks of the time, lets relive there looks




Going from left to right we have:

Milli Vinilli looking guy
Kenny G looking guy
George Michael looking guy
and Vanilla Ice looking guy









Color Me Badd, guess what, I don't adore u amor

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part is that is says that he works in an OKC tire store. Wonder if he'll serenade the ladies while he's rotating their tires...?

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Yeah his serenade goes something like this..."oooohhhhh oooohhhh I want to rotate your tires"

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gday floundertime.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter