My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Real Estate

Well today is the first day of selling the house. The realtor is coming over to give us the lowdown about why we should go with her and blah blah blah. All I know is that I want to move fast. Granted the longer we wait around here in this house, the faster it will go up!!! But sooner or later it's going to hit the ceiling and we will be screwed then. I've actually lit a fire under Jennifer's ass in regards to selling the house. We've been thinking about it for about a year, but finally she is in agreement to sell it. How did I do it, well I told her the dogs can't come home until the house is on the market. I think we can keep them away for another week so we can sell the house real fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter