My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hiring

I'm looking to hire a delivery driver to drive around my new truck that should be here soon, so here's how a recent interview went.

Me: So I'm looking to hire a delivery driver, is this something you would be interested in?

Other person: Yeah

Me: So do you have a valid drivers licence

Other: Yeah

Me: Do you have anything on your driving record that I should know about?

Other: No, I have a clean record



So I think she might fit in and would work out so I call her back for another interview


Me: So you would be ok with this delivery job?

Other: Yeah, I can do it



Well at this point I decide I'm going to do a back ground check on her just to make sure since she's going to be playing with my new 35k toy. So I call up a back ground check place and they tell me that I need her birthday and her drivers licence number.

So I call her back up to get the info. She gives me her DOB, but doesn't have her licence on her at the moment and will call back in a bit.

4 hours plass and I call her back to get it, at this point she tells me that she has a suspended licence and was wondering if she could still get the job. I told her probably not.

Why not just tell me at the first or second interview that you have a suspended licence and can't do this job. Fucking idiot wasting my time!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter