My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Why

Went through A&W drive thru and got a root beer float, along with some cheese curds. Some how through the technology that is the drive thru, I didn't get my root beer float. I got a diet root beer float. Who in there right mind would order this piece of crap. It's not like they are giving u diet ice cream with it. They were probably laughing at me for ordering that piece of crap.

The dogs finally came home last night. They had been on vacation for a couple of weeks, partially cause we were on vacation and also cause we were selling the house. It's good to have them back home. At the place where they were staying at, the person always left the patio door open. So last night, forgetting that we shut our patio door, one of the dogs ran face first right into the glass and it really stunned her. Needless to say she will remember that we shut the door.

The final hurdle for selling the house will be getting a liberal appraisal. See the thing is, this woman that is buying our house is going to max herself out on the mortgage and if the appraisal doesn't come in real close, then she might not be able to get the loan or get the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter