My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 22, 2005

My family!!!

I always tell people that we all treat each other at work like family. Well if that's the cause, I had to deal with my work daughter today. Today was her birthday and her bf broke up with her last night, her friends were pissing her off, and the usual drama from her. So she shows up at the store at 8am all crying and shit. It looks like she was even trying to slit her wrists, I didn't see it, but it's what I was told. Oh and she smelled like she had been drinking all night. So one of my employees, who we call this girls mom, took her back to her place, threw her on her bed and told her to go to bed.

After a couple hours, I went over there, picked her up and took her out. Ever other week she has to go and pay a fine at the courthouse. So I took her to the courthouse and made sure she paid her fine. After that I took her out to lunch and made sure she got home and was safe. She's got alot of issues, but it's the least I could do.

Hired a new girl today, hope she stays on. She might have issues, just haven't figured out what they are yet. But by hiring her this means I have a 16, 17, 18, and 19 year old girls working for me. I swear I didn't do this on purpose.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

OK I have no issues, I am serve safe certified, understand hard work, hate bitchy whiners, could run the store for you while you're away and I like boobs. What would you offer me?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

ok sorry I do have issues but none that I would bring to work... sorry had to clairify that.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I will be doing a video, it will be with select employees only though. Actually I am thinking about redoing my security system so that it would save to a hard drive and could be watched from anywhere in the world. Now that could be fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter