My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 22, 2005

Making light out of a bad situation

I think I am going to move to New York. On the subways there they are doing random searches of packages. I'd love to have my package checked out, lord knows Jennifer isn't checking out my package.

Michael was kicked out of BB6 last night. He needed to go since he was trying to tag every girl in the house and it was starting to bother them.

I need sleep. I'm up so damn early cause I fucked up my food order and no one noticed!!!! I went out of my way to ask the kids on wednesday if I screwed it up once the food order arrived. They all said it looked good. Heaven forbid anyone would tell me anything. Basically I was up and semi-working from 3am to 11pm yesterday and today I'm up again at 7am. Today will be a short day. So will tomorrow, well if getting to work at 7am tomorrow is considered a short day, then I win. And to think I am trying to buy more stores???

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger K good said...

Thats what you get for hiring a bunch of kids.

I prefer to employ monkeys. they make me laugh, and they are always up for a food fight.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well she isn't my cousin, so that leaves us with the other option I guess. Fill in story would take forever, but I am open to a question and answer session. So ask away

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter