My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, June 24, 2005

My thing!!

We all have our little things. Some little quirk that we have and while it seems fine to you, everyone else thinks your nuts. Here's my thing. I hate dirty money. When I say dirty money, I don't mean illegal money, I love that stuff. I'm talking about soiled cash. If it's handed to me, I don't freak out or anything, I accept it. But when I count down the drawers for the store, I try to circulate that money out and make sure it gets taken to the bank to be taken care of. I feel embarassed by giving that nasty stuff back to customers. Who knows where it has been.

Ok, so I think people read this site, well at least they click on the site, reading it is another thing? Who are you and what brought you to this site?? Email me at the_flounder@hotmail.com and tell me what's going on. I don't mind, I just want to know who everyone is. That's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter