My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, June 27, 2005

Improvements

Doing improvements left and right lately or at least getting things ready to do them. Yesterday I had the bathrooms at the store painted. Everything went good with them, except.....2 of the walls were painted the wrong color, so they had to be redone and also the womens bathroom is probably a little to bright. It's a shade of pink, but yikes, it's bright!!! The mens bathroom rocks, I got stuff to decorate it, so theres an autographed Luis Gonzalez jersey in there and also an autographed Amare Stodemeire picture. The girls at the store wanted to know how we were going to decorate the womens bathroom. I told them it was up to them, but it they wanted to put up a picture of a rooster, I would be ok with it.

Also doing improvements on the house. Getting the sprinkler problem fixed this morning and then after that I'm going to get new grass put down.

I feel bad for the girl that got killed by the shark in florida, but why do they feel the need to do an autopsy on her. They know a shark killed her, it's not as if it was anther shark on a grassy knowl. Ohhhhh let the conspiracies start!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

that shark was set up the teeth marks will set him free!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter