My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm not watching it....but...

I'm not watching Beauty and the Geek on the WB, but a employee and a customer were talking about it tonight. They couldn't believe that some of the women on the show couldn't add and wondered how they were going to survive in life. I then went on to tell them that yes, there are women like this. They are raised to be look pretty and basically are going to try and nab a rich guy and be set. I grew up with girls like this at my school, yes I am talking about you Connie and Erin. They want to get rich, get laid, have babies and be set. The customer couldn't believe it, that might satisfy them for a while, but he wanted to know what were they supposed to do when they turned 30 or 40??? What did I reply?? I said they could "tan"!!! Ha ha ha, great comment. Granted my female employees didn't think it was funny. But I thought it was!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter