My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Found

I'll admit, I have a crush on the Direct TV help channel hostess. I've had the crush on her from the first day I got Direct TV. Her name is Tanya Memme. I would sit there and watch the help channel for hours cause I just couldn't get enough of her. But I did those things when I had time and a life, but now I couldn't find the time for Tanya and also to find out what's new with Direct TV.

But that all came to an end today when I was sitting here trying to find something to watch at 8:30am on a saturday morning, a good spot to find all sorts of good shows, not really. So I clicked on this show called "Sell This House" ince I'm going through the home buying/selling fun. And wouldn't you know, my Direct TV goddess Tanya Memme is the host of the show. She's even hotter now since she's working around the house. Talk about a turn on. Plus she's in more natural clothes. Only problem that I had with the show is that they were to lazy to take down the wallpaper and just painted over it. Lazy aholes, it wasn't Tanya's decision, so she's safe!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter