My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, April 08, 2005

Stupid Radio Games

This mexican singer is coming to town in may and the local radio station is giving away tickets for it. Well to be the winner u need to know the top 5 songs and be the 10th caller.

So one of my employees tells me all the details that Radio Romantica is giving away the tickets and I remind him, it's not Radio Romantica, it's Amore. He tells me he knows it's amore. Isn't it sad that I know the name of the spanish station. He tells me that he might be on the phone to try and win the tickets, so if a customer comes at that time, please understand. I told him that's fine.

So....sure as shit, he's the 10th caller and the DJ asks him what his favorite radio station is, and my employee tells the DJ that it's Radio Romantica. The jock says oooops and he will go to the next caller.

Now he's all pissed since he fucked up and didn't win the tickets. It's funny to me, but I feel bad for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter