My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Epic Confrontation

Something happened today that I thought would never happen!!!! This is along the lines of the following:

Good vs. Evil
Autobots vs. Decepticons
Nazis vs. the Allies
G.I. Joe vs. Cobra
Oklahoma football vs. Texas fotball
The irresistable force vs. the immovable obeject

That is how huge this was today!!!! Except the above things caused damage and there was a wrong and a right in those battles. In this match up, it was all good!!!!

Ok, so what happened!!! My super hot young cashier met my super hot hot hot young customer. It was amazing and I watched it all while sitting in my office from the video cameras!!! Shit like this was never supposed to happen, but it did. 2 worlds collided and niether knew it!!!! BTW my office door was open, I just happened to be in it printing off an application for someone. My day is complete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter