My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Promotions!!!

Ok, so I don't really promote other blogs, I will make 1 exception. This is perhaps the best blog ever, well not ever, but it comes in a close second to my blog. Please go to it:

http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/


Thanks for going to it and supporting it.

Nothing to crazy going on in my life. Hired a smoking hot girl to work at the store. Now now, before you go saying that I can't hire another smoking hot chick, please understand that yes she is the most qualified since she use to work at another store before it closed down. There would be no way in hell I could of pulled this hiring off if it wasn't for the fact that she worked at an old store. She's so fucking hot, oh and she's young too. Tough life I tell you!!!!

I so hope she works out because of the obvious reasons, but there is another reason, well ahhhhhh there is the #1 reason, but another 1 would be cause it would give me some time off. Whoever said owning your own business is tough is right, fuck them for being right.

I am so trying to figre out a way to buy a new house that is closer to the store. Jennifer and I are commuting 45 minutes each way for us. So something closer would be more nice, but would be more $$$. The house is loaned out, my car is, my ass is, but the store has no debt on it!!! Nice!!!

Going to can my accountant tomorrow and switch to someone new. Will be more $$$, but better advice is good for me and will save me more $$$ in the long run and will leave me with less ?'s at the end of the day.

Seacrest Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter