My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, April 07, 2005

NOT AGAIN!!!

Well this is the second time I am typing this since blogger sucks ass, so u only get the short version:

Worlds collided again at the store today when it was hot vs. hot. The same 2 people met again today just like it did the day before (read yesterdays post for the details) and it's going to drive me crazy in time. This needs to stop. The world has not been put in this kind of jeopardy since the start of the atomic age. Things could get real ugly!!! Please for the love of god, please stop!!!! If these 2 keep on meeting, I know I will be raw within a week. 1 thing I did notice was that the super hot hot hot young customer came in with a different guy today. She had been coming to the store with the same guy for months and now only 1 day after this apocolyptic event she is with a different guy!!!! Hmmmm, something is up!!!!

The showcase showdown winner on Price is Right won a trip to Switzerland today. There's only 1 thing I would buy in switzerland if I won that trip, it would be a knife. But how the F would I get it how on a plane??? No Price is Right update tomorrow since I will not have time for it tomorrow.

Went looking at a new location for a new store today, shit it's 24 miles from the current store, but takes 45 minutes to get there. Dammit, the 1 place in AZ where there are no highways, just figures!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter