My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, April 01, 2005

Church Fun

Ok, so I deliver lunch to this church school and more often then not there are no problems with it. Today I had no problems, well except that I noticed that 1 of the kids at the school has parents that hate him. Why do I know they hate him, well most likely cause of the things he was wearing. Let's see, we had the kids with the Ben Rothlesberger jersey on, then there was the kid with the Donovan McNabb jersey on. Ok, so those kids don't have parents that hate them. I'm talking about the kid that had on the Tim Couch jersey on. Awwww man, poor kid. He probably gets made fun of all the time for that.

Also at this church, they serve lunch in the gym. Well in the gym they have a stage with guitars and a nice drum set on it. Well the drum set has a plastic type shield in front of it. Now I have seen shields like this at concerts, I always assume they are there to keep the panties from flying on stage. But somehow I doubt many pairs of panties are flying up on stage. Well not unless the pastor is playing drums and little boys are throwing them up on stage.

I feel bad and all that the pope most likely is going to die in the next couple days. But please don't pray for the poor guy. Please let him pass on, he's lived a good life, his body is failing him and he needs to move on to the other side. So please, don't pray for him, let him die. Don't let him be the next Terry Schiavo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter