My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Haunted House

So on the mexican radio station that 1 of my crew members listens to was telling scary stories on the air, don't know why, must be because october is right around the corner. I won't repeat back the story that scared him, but he went on to tell another crew member about it and they told him that the store has a ghost in it.

Let me get this straight, some of the crew members of my store think that it has a ghost in it? Why you ask? Well cause they hear noises and also things fall down for no reason.

OK, I call bullshit on this. My store does not have a ghost in it. Why do things make noise, no clue, thing make noise all the time. Why do things fall? Well cause they aren't stacked properly in the first place!!!

Anyone want to invest in another store with me??? I have ideas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter