My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, April 04, 2005

Stupid people

Recent customer interactions:

Hi I'll take combo #2 with the italian. Jennifer then reads back that it comes with BBS sauce, onions, and pickles. He says ok, but wants swiss cheese too. So I make it for him and sure enough it isn't what he wants. He doesn't want the #2 combo, he wants something completely different. Ok, so when he goes to McDonalds does he say he wants the Big Mac meal, but wants it with a filet-o-fish instead??? Of course not, so when the sign says the above sandwich, plus chips, and a drink, you just don't get to change the sandwich in the picture. Things aren't priced the same, so don't try to out think it.

Ok, here's customer #2:

Hi I want xyz sandwich. I read back the ingrediants that are on it, let's just say it was: mayo, lettuce, tomatos, onions, and salt. She says that it is fine. Then asks does that come with tomatos on it? Yes! Well I don't want tomatoes. Then she says, does that come with mustard? Nope!!!! Ok, just making sure

Customer #3:

Hi I want xyz sandwich. I say do you want everything on it! Before I can tell them what is on it he says yes!!!! I then say what is on it and he's like, oh wait, he wants no onions and no oregano.


Oh and btw, today has been a great Price is Right. Cliff Hanger, my favorite game, was on. Plus a 94 year old woman won a car!!! Very kewl. Plus there were some young college girls on it.

Don't forget this saturday is a price is right million dollar spectacular!!! Best show ever, please watch!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter