My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, March 25, 2005

Wally-world

Went to walmart last night to pick up a couple of things. I entered the store around 10:45 and wasn't sure if they closed at 11pm or even when they closed. I asked the store greeter what time the store closed. She looked at me like I was some sort of retard freak and mumbled to me that they were open 24 hours. Ok, well that's new, so shut up and don't treat me like trash.

So I'm checking out a couple of minutes later and while I was in line a midget employee was behind me along with another employee. The midget was complaining that she got called in earlier this week cause the store is short on door greeters. She was saying it was a hard job cause you need to keep an eye on everyone.

Now lets see if I get this straight, arizona probably has one of the highest percentage of retirement people in the country and they can't find some old corpse to prop up in the front of the store. Ohhhhh and what's so tough about being a walmart greeter??? Is it the saying hi to everyone, or maybe it's dealing with stupid people asking what time the 24 hour store closes at.

Speaking of greeters, the one at the local grocery store is crazy, she always says hi to me when I am leaving, I in return say bye and then she says bye too.

Also what's up with never being able to find the basket at the grocery store. When I go into it to buy my 3 items, I always either have to search the place out for a basket or grab a cart. Blaahhhhh!!!!

Speaking of 3 items, that's what I always get at cosco, it's sams club-but not owned by walmart, can they please open up a express lane. They say they care about business, but that's BS. Cause if they cared, they would have an express lane ready to go when you need that last minute/gotta have thing right now. Instead you always have to sit behind the family with 8 kids doing there monthly grocery shopping at that exact moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter