My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Back again

One of my crew members just got back from spring break in mexico. He's from there and went back home. Soooo, he was telling me that all he did while he was back home was pund his gf left and right. Ok, that's fine, I can deal with that. Then he starts telling me how they had oral sex left and right. Ok, now that's to much information for me. Way to much.

Every once in a while he will have the mexican radio station, which is ok, the only thing worse then that is when they start playing mexican dance music. I'm not at a fucking club, I don't want to hear it. He calls that kind of music "punch punch" music, cause the beats punch punch. Well tonight I returned the favor for him and turned on the all dance station here in phx and he hated it. Ahhhh revenge, although I hated it too.

Had a girl come into work today and apply and wasn't to bad looking, actually kind of hot, well she would of been hot if she didn't have 4 piercings on her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter