My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I've been screwed

The president of the company told Jennifer that he would stop down to the store again on tuesday afternoon and guess what, he never showed up. I get no love from the corporate people. They go to every store, except this 1. I don't know why, they just don't want to give me any attention.

Hmmmm other then that, I think I got myself in to good with the local VFW since they always want to feed a whole division from WW2 and only pay .10 a person. I did it once, and now they want to do it again. Shit, I know it's nice to do something for them, but at what point does being screwed take effect.

I'm currently looking to hire another employee, but someone stopped into the store today and filled out an application and they are waaaaaay to over qualified. The guy is an accountant and can't get a job right now. The thing is, do I take the chance on him and let him leave after a couple of months, or do I hire another hottie who will be here a couple of months. Decisions, decisions. In all reality, no hottie has applied lately, but this guy is way to over qualified to work here. What's his deal????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter