My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, March 25, 2005

Do your job, I'll do mine!!!

I hate when people tell me how to do my fucking job. I know how to do it. Ok, so a little background on how I work. When I work, I work with gloves on. When I work the register, I leave the gloves on, then when I continue with the work I was doing I put on a new pair of gloves. Today I was taking some guys order and he tells me that now that I have touched his cash, I can't use the same gloves that I have on. He keeps on telling me this while I dealt with him and then when we were done, he told to change my gloves again.

Fuck guy. leave me alone. I run a clean place, not some shit hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter