My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Memories

Ahhh remember how hot Punky Brewster was, not the Punky that was on tv, the one that grew up and had a huge and I mean huge rack. Well then she got them removed cause it was hurting her or some bullshit like that. Well once again she is growing up, she's having a baby.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050322/people_nm/people_punky_dc_1

So while she may not have the biggest rack in the world anymore, she does like to do it, or else she wouldn't be pregnant.

Nothing to crazy going on in my world lately. It's been kind of quiet, but things will pick up today since the president of the company is stopping by the store. He will be there some time in the afternoon, sooooooo, hopefully he will come around 2-ish so I can talk to him and not around 4-ish when I wouldn't be able to talk to him. So with my luck he will stop by at 4:01.

He stopped in on sunday, the only day I take off and he was impressed with the way the store was, since it was the only store he had been to where people where actually in uniform. He's happy, so I will be happy since he won't lay into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter