My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, January 08, 2005

How sad am I

Was going to go to the bank yesterday, but I drove by, noticed my favorite teller wasn't there, so I kept driving. Hope she will be there today!!!! But I noticed something about her last time I was there, she might be married. She has 2 rings on, but she could be wearing them to look older then what she really is and maybe move up on the bank food chain. I so hope that is the case. She has never made mention of him to me and we talk about all sorts of stuff when I visit the place.

Ok, enough about her. I want to make sure everyone lives a healthy life. So please go look at this site and realize what the warning signs are if you are having eye problems. Go there and help yourself!!! Click here for it

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pathetic....I would have at least pulled in the bank parking lot before abruptly leaving.

Maybe you should talk her into butt sex....seems you're always asking everyone else. (And no, I won't have butt sex with you....I know what you were thinking.)

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Trust me Mike, I wasn't going to ask you. I'll take your advice though and try to talk her into that, or just sex in general

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter